“Nursing mothers, are you looking for a tasty and effective way to increase your milk production? Try our specially formulated cookies! Made with natural ingredients known to support lactation, our cookies are a delicious and convenient option for boosting your milk supply. Say goodbye to low milk production and hello to happy, healthy nursing with our lactation-supporting cookies.”
It is very important for breastfeeding mothers to be fed in a way that will increase their milk supply. In this article, we will give a cookie recipe that contains nutrients that will help milk production.
Cookie that Increases Milk Production for Nursing Mothers
It is very important for breastfeeding mothers to be fed in a way that will increase their milk supply. In this article, we will give you the nutrients that will help milk production and the cookie recipe that contains these ingredients. Milk-making substances are found in many plants and foods. Flaxseed, wheat germ and whole oat foods help mothers to produce milk.
Wheat germ (wheat germ): Wheat germ is an indispensable nutrient for breastfeeding mothers. Contains zinc.
Zinc: It strengthens the immune system and helps prevent nipple cracks, which are among the common problems. Wheat germ also helps to get rid of postpartum depression.
Oats: Another essential food for breastfeeding mothers is oats. It is extremely rich in fiber. In addition, oats contain intensely protein, iron and carbohydrate complex.
Flaxseed: Contains good fats and enzymes that are important in increasing the amount of breast milk.
Here is the cookie recipe that can help nursing mothers to make milk;
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup soft butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup brewer’s yeast
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ (seed)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Bring the oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix flaxseed with water in a bowl.
- Wait for 5 minutes.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar in another bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg yolks and vanilla.
- Then add the flax seed mixture you prepared to this mixture and knead it all together.
- Mix flour, brewer’s yeast, baking soda, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar in a separate bowl.
- Then combine with the previous mixture.
- Add in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Cut the kneaded cookie material into walnut-sized pieces and roll them.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until browned.